The 2017 Abuja Advertising Exhibition, is a two-day trade show holding from 29th-30th November, 2017 at the Ladi Kwali Conference Centre, Sheraton Hotels and Towers, Abuja. The Exhibition is part of a series of events during the week-long 2017 Abuja Advertising Week (24th-30th November, 2017) hosted by the Advertising Practitioners Association Abuja Chapter (APAAC) in conjunction with the Advertising Practitioners’ Council of Nigeria (APCON).
It will bring advertising stakeholders; producers and consumers of advertising, content managers, brand managers, marketing professionals, among others who operate in the advertising value-chain, all together in one place to showcase their products and services, exchange knowledge and network in an atmosphere of conviviality and fanfare.
Special events at the exhibition include,
- Official entourage tour of exhibition by invited VIPs after official Opening Ceremony
- 8 one-hour presentations by select stakeholders
We guarantee a quality attendance at our Exhibition including your target market. We will ensure that your target market, all the relevant professionals and executives in the country are informed of the event. We will also ensure that all attendees know who the sponsors and exhibitors are. And at the end of the event we will supply you with our attendees’ list for your future marketing.
These are the forms of advertising we will embark on:
- Advertisements – we will advertise in out of home, radio and television stations as well as in selected newspapers and magazines.
- Online Advertising – our online advertising strategy includes search engine marketing, social media marketing and mobile advertising. Our website will also have banner adverts of the event running from 1st September to the event day.
- Direct mailing – We will circulate our event brochure by mail to a target audience of decision makers
- Telemarketing – We have sales executives who call our target market to ensure their attendance to the event.
- Media partners – We have a host of media partners who will advertise the exhibition on our behalf.
If your business objective is to achieve any of objectives below then you should attend the 2017 Abuja Advertising Exhibition
- Increase brand and product awareness
- Establish your market
- Launch a new product (s)
- Meet and win new customers
- To be recognized as a leader, an authority and a business giant in your industry.